I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 29th September 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 24th September 2016
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
To receive written requests for a dispensation. To consider any requests for a dispensation.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 28th July 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
- Applications Received:
16/02488/FUL Milton Ernest Lower School, Thurleigh Road, MK44 1RF. Provision of a single storey, 1 classroom building to existing school site.
- Applications Approved:
i) 16/01397/FUL The Old Maltings, Bedford Road, MK44 1RJ. Demolition of existing building and erection of 6 residential units. Permitted.
- To receive any update re: proposed new developments around Milton Ernest.
- To receive any update following the letter from Marcol dated 9th July and agree action.
- To receive any update re: the letter from St Modwen Developments and agree action.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
iii) To consider the future provision of a website facility for the parish council.
iv) To receive an update re: land purchase in Huntsmans Way.
v) To receive an update from the Beds Police Parish Council Forum, 10th September.
vi) To note action re: complaint concerning overgrown vegetation and 3 Radwell Road.
vii) To note response re: overgrown vegetation affecting path from the Nursing home to the Queens Head.
viii) To consider the future management of the playing fields.
ix) To receive any update re: litter picker vacancy.
x) To receive any update re: parish councillor vacancy.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To consider action re: trees to the rear of 64 Radwell Road.
ii) To consider a draft Data Protection Policy and agree action.
iii) To consider a draft Freedom of Information Policy and agree action.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) To note the completion of the external audit for 2015-16.
iv) Decision: to agree notification with Information Commissioner and pay £35.
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action:
i) To consider the e-mail regarding the state of the footpath from Church Green and agree action.
ii) To consider the cutting of the hedge at Riverside Meadow and agree action.
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group ii. Playing Field Committee
iii. Traffic Management Working Group iv. Any other reports.
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 27th October 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.