I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 27th October 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 22nd October 2016
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
To receive written requests for a dispensation. To consider any requests for a dispensation.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 29th September 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
- Applications Received: None.
- Applications Approved: None.
- To receive any update re: proposed new developments around Milton Ernest.
- To receive any update following the letter from Marcol dated 9th July and agree action.
- To receive any update re: the letter from St Modwen Developments and agree action.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
iii) To receive an update re: the website facility for the parish council.
iv) To receive an update re: land purchase in Huntsmans Way.
v) To receive any update re: trees to the rear of 64 Radwell Road.
vi) To note the cost and agree action re: the cutting Riverside Meadow.
vii) To receive an update re: the footpath from Church Green.
viii) To note update re: the painting of the gates on Radwell Road.
ix) To receive an update re: the overgrowth at the end of River Lane.
x) To receive any update re: playing fields.
xi) To receive any update re: litter picker vacancy.
xii) To receive any update re: parish councillor vacancy.
xiii) To receive a report on the recent Town and Parish Council Forum.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To agree action re: the switching on of the Christmas Tree lights.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) To receive the spend against budget to date.
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action:
i) The question has been asked: In reference to the Thurleigh Road weight limit can the following still use the Thurleigh Road? (a) Coaches – not stopping in the Village
(b) Refuse vehicles not collecting in the Village.
ii) E-mail re: Bedford Body Shop
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group ii. Traffic Management Working Group iii. Any other reports.
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 24th November 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.