I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 26th May 2016 immediately following the Parish Meeting in the Village Hall which will be starting at 7.30pm to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 17th May 2015
- Appointment of Chairman and signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office
- Apologies for Absence:
- Signing of Declaration of Acceptance by all members
- Appointment of Vice-Chairman
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To elect members to the Playing Field Committee
- To appoint representatives to the following outside bodies:
- Village Hall Committee
- Village Fete Committee
- Turner-Rolt Charity
- Town and Parish Network
- To appoint councillors to particular interests:
- Police Liaison and Neighbourhood Watch
- Internal Review of Accounts
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 28th April 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
16/01302/FUL 27B Radwell Road, MK44 1SH. Demolition of Existing Conservatory and erection of single storey side and rear extensions.
16/00487/FUL Yarls Wood Immigration Removal Centre, Twinwood Rd, Chapham, MK44 1FD. Over cladding of the render treatment with insulated metal faced cladding panes.
- Village Welfare: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To receive an update re: heavy goods vehicles and the weight limit sign Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: the intended purchase of land in Huntsman’s Way.
iii) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
iv) To receive an update re: school buses travelling through the village and using Radwell Road.
v) To receive an update re: dog fouling at Milton Ernest Garden Centre and agree action.
vi) To consider the issue of the bottle bank and agree action.
- New Village Welfare Issues:
To consider the tree overhanging no 64 Radwell Road.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) Decision: to consider and agree action regarding grant request from PCC
iv) Decision: to agree and adopt revised financial regulations
15. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action:
i) Footpath between 6 and 8 Huntsmans Way
16. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group
ii. Playing Field Committee
iii.Traffic Management Working Group
17. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
18. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 30th June 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall.