I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 31st March 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 24th March 2016
- Apologies for Absence: Cllrs Newman and Sharman.
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 25th February 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
16/00487/FUL Yarls Wood Immigration Removal Centre, Twinwood Rd, Chapham, MK44 1FD. Over cladding of the render treatment with insulated metal faced cladding panes.
14/02942/FUL 28 Huntsmans Way, MK44 1SA. Single storey front extension.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: heavy goods vehicles and the weight limit sign Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: gate/Huntsman’s Way.
iii) To receive an update re: the intended purchase of land in Huntsman’s Way.
iv) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
v) To receive an update re: school buses travelling through the village and using Radwell Road.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To note that the rural bulky skip service will be in the village on the 28th May 8.30 – 12.30.
ii) Decision: re: the picnic table on Riverside Meadow.
iii) Decision: re: the pruned tree and arisings on land at the junction of Huntsman’s Way and Radwell Road.
iv) To review of PC member areas of specialism/responsibility.
v) Clarity over designation concerning fete event – is it a Village Fete or Church Fete?
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) Decision: to consider and agree action regarding a request for funding towards computer equipment for Milton Ernest Lower School.
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action:
i) To consider the future of Milton Ernest Youth Club.
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group ii. Playing Field Committee
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 28th April 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.