I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 30th June 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 25th June 2016
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 26th May 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
i) 16/01322/FUL The Manor, Thurleigh Road, MK44 1RF. Single storey side extension. No objections.
ii) 16/01554/FUL 23 and 25 Huntsmans Way. MK44 1SA. Single storey front extension.
iii) 16/01397/FUL The Old Maltings, Bedford Rd, MK44 1RJ. Demolition of existing building a erection of 6 residential units.
iv) Thurleigh Airfield Business Park: application to provide a new workshop facility.
Applications Approved: None.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To receive an update re: new contract for glass collection.
ii) To consider the Bedfordshire Police Community Engagement Plan.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) Decision: to consider and agree action re: grant request from PCC.
iv) Decision: to accept the NALC pay scales 2016-18.
v) Decision: to accept and adopt revised Financial Regulations
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action:
i) To consider inclusion of areas in the village under Public Space Protection Orders Control of Dogs.
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group (To agree Terms of Reference) ii. Playing Field Committee
iii. Traffic Management Working Group iv. Any other reports.
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 28th July 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.