I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 28th July 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 25th July 2016
- Apologies for Absence: Cllrs Newman and Snowball.
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 30th June 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
- Applications Received:
- Applications Approved:
i) 16/01322/FUL The Manor, Thurleigh Road, MK44 1RF. Single storey side extension.
ii) 16/01554/FUL 23 and 25 Huntsmans Way. MK44 1SA. Single storey front extension.
iii) 16/01254/FUL Land at Bedfordia Motors 39-41 Rushden Rd. Erection of new workshop building linked to car spray booth.
- To consider the proposed new developments around Milton Ernest.
- To consider the letter from Marcol dated 9th July and agree action.
- To consider the letter from St Modwen Developments and agree action.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To consider the future provision of a website facility for the parish council.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) To note receipt of £1213.68 for Playing Fields from The Fete.
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action: None.
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group ii. Playing Field Committee
iii. Traffic Management Working Group (To agree Terms of Reference) iv. Any other reports.
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 29th September 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.