I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 28th January 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 22nd January 2016
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 26th November 2015
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
15/01761/FUL Church Barn, Church Green MK44 1RH. Erection of a new 4 bedroom two storey dwelling house and detached garage (adjacent to existing house).
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update regarding the intended purchase of land in Huntsmans Way.
ii) To receive any update regarding parking issues related to Milton Ernest Lower School.
iii) To consider the formation of a working group to consider traffic management options in Radwell Road.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To consider whether to hold a community litter pick.
ii) To consider action regarding the glass recycling at Milton Ernest Garden Centre.
iii) To consider and agree action regarding parking and speeding in Radwell Road.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) Decision: To consider and agree action regarding the budget for 2016-17.
iv) Decision: To agree the level of the precept and complete paperwork
v) Decision: To consider funding request from Milton Ernest Lower School and agree action
10. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action: None.
11. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group
ii. Playing Field Committee
12. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
13. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 25th February 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.