I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 25th February 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 19th February 2016
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 28th January 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
16/00324/FUL 22 Riverside View, MK44 1SG. Single storey side extension.
14/02942/FUL 28 Huntsmans Way, MK44 1SA. Single storey front extension.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: heavy goods vehicles/Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: narrow footpath Church Walk/Flewton End.
iii) To receive an update re: gate/Huntsman’s Way.
iv) To receive an update re: the intended purchase of land in Huntsman’s Way.
v) To consider and agree the new contractor for the Grass Cutting Contract for 2016-18.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) To receive an update re: Op Salcoats.
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) Decision: to formally confirm the Grant Application Form and Criteria
iv) Decision: to consider and agree action regarding a request for funding for equipment for the local Community First Responders.
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action: None.
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group
ii. Playing Field Committee
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 24th March 2016 at 8pm in the Village Hall.