I hereby invite you to attend a meeting of Milton Ernest Parish Council on Thursday 28th April 2016 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall to consider the following items of business
Sue Bottoms, Clerk to the Parish Council 24th April 2016
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declarations of interest in items on the agenda
- i. To receive written requests for a dispensation
- ii. To consider any requests for a dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 31st March 2016
- Public Open Session (15 mins)
16/00656/LBC The Manor, Thurleigh Rd, MK44 1RF. Internal alterations to Stair and Kitchen & Single Storey Rear Side Extension.
16/00855/FULL 23 Huntsmans Way, MK44 1SA. Single storey front extension.
16/00860/FULL 25 Huntsmans Way, MK44 1SA. Single storey front extension.
Applications Approved: None.
- Village Welfare:
i) To receive an update re: heavy goods vehicles and the weight limit sign Thurleigh Road.
ii) To receive an update re: gate/Huntsman’s Way.
iii) To receive an update re: the intended purchase of land in Huntsman’s Way.
iv) To receive an update re: the proposed village path inspection.
v) To receive an update re: school buses travelling through the village and using To note that the rural bulky skip service will be in the village on the 28th May 8.30 – 12.30.
vi) Decision: re: the pruned tree and arisings on land at the junction of Huntsman’s Way and Radwell Road.
vii) To receive an update re: village fete.
viii) To receive an update re: dog fouling at Milton Ernest Garden Centre and agree action.
- New Village Welfare Issues: To consider and agree action regarding the following:
i) Decision: to accept the monthly reconciliation presentation.
ii) Decision: to agree payments to be made.
iii) Decision: to agree and sign the Annual Governance Statement 2015-16.
iv) Decision: to agree and sign the Accounting Statements 2015-16.
v) Decision: to review and agree Insurance Cover,Risk Assessment and Asset Register.
vi) Decision: to consider and agree action regarding a request for funding towards computer equipment for Milton Ernest Lower School.
9. To receive E-mailed questions from members of the public and to agree action:
10. Reports by Representatives:-
i. NDP Steering Group ii. Playing Field Committee
11. Review of Actions Summary from Last Meeting
12. Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday 26th May 2016 (AGM) immediately following the Parish Meeting at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.